Saturday, January 29, 2011

EOC week 3: Where are you now and where are you going?

Where am I now? Hmm, that is a good question. Where am I now? Currently I'm enrolled in school, building up loans that are gonna govern my life as soon as I graduate. I have a part time sales job at Forever 21 that works me to the core. My savings account, non-existent. Everything right now just seems slow, like I'm not moving forward. I also have a habit of spending money on nuisance items which really gets me down, financially. More then anything in the world I want to change this because I don't want to spend the rest of my life living from pay check to paycheck and one day end up getting credit card debt in my life.

There should be no reason for this because I live at home and I don't have to pay anything, so now would be the perfect time to start saving up. In the last class, my teacher told me that if I saved up 5 dollars every week, eventually that nothing I have will turn into a little something and eventually build up into a lot more as I keep adding to it.

In the future, I plan to have a 7.0 credit with money galore. I have a plan for success and it all start with relieving myself of buying things I don't need like 7.00 meals everyday when I can pack my lunch at home and starting save money here and there, start at $5 dollars a week and build up as I go, $10 dollars, one day $20, and just build up that cash until I have enough to start a retirement plan or just invest in some stocks.


Where am I going? Rich and wealthy is where I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment