Friday, January 21, 2011

Week 1 Photo challenge: This is me

This picture embodies who I am because it is in the studio, where I feel most comfortable, but am not completely confined to. It is here I create magic. I like to think what I do as a super power. I stop and capture time. I make time into something tangible, and it all starts in the studio. I aim to shoot fashion photography when I leave school, perhaps for Vogue or Elle, some big time fashion magazine. I want to shoot spreads and eventually work my way up into shooting campaigns for big time designer names. 
I stand in the center of this studio, vulnerable, because it is the only place in the world I feel human, where I completely open up. I don't want to hide from anyone, I want to share myself with the world, so I invite you into the studio, where we will connect as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment