Friday, March 11, 2011

EOC week 9: 40 under 40

So I was reading a few success stories on the Las Vegas sun about the 40 under 40 people in Las Vegas. These are forty of the thriving, successful business people under forty years of age living in Vegas. Their business is booming from Resurants, to night clubs, to even power ( electrical ). Makes me look at where I am now. I'm nineteen years old about to turn twenty and I'm in the middle of my success story. Where do I see my self in the next twenty years?

In Twenty years i want to make Modelstatus Photography a thriving business full of loyal clientel. I want to be shooting for magazines and I want to be making thousands per photoshoot. i want to have my own studio in a condo somewhere in some high up business building and I want to have at least three different sized studios run by me and most likely a partner and a few interns from the colleges so they get that hands on experiance and I don't have to pay tyhem a dime, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment